Share this Post
We build simple, solid, backcountry equipment. Now we offer a simple, solid online Rental Center for Voile demos in Salt Lake City. Here’s how:
- Visit our online Rental Center powdered by Bike Rent Manager.
- Choose the dates.
- Select the gear (“Type of Bike”).
- Proceed to checkout.
- Create an account with your information. (Yes, you still have to do this if you rent in-person.)
- Proceed to payment details.
- Hit book! You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.
When you pick up your demos…
- Bring ID.
- Bring your boot so we can set up proper adjustments for you (optional). This will take 5-10 minutes.
- Sign the rental agreement.
- Where can I find pricing for the Online Rental Center for Voile Demos?
Price breakdowns can be found here.
- What is included in a demo?
Skins and poles are included. If you wish to rent a shovel, probe, or crampons, those will cost extra. Prices are listed on the link above.
- What is the timeline for demos?
A one-day charge is 36 hours. This gives you some wiggle room to return gear on time. You can pick up and drop off gear between 9:30am-4:30pm MST Monday- Friday. We are closed on weekends.
- What happens if I break something?
You will sign a rental and damage agreement when you come to pick up the gear, thus agreeing to the repair/replacement pricing.
- What if I want to extend my demo?
Just call us to check for availability.
- Things we do not offer:
- delivery services for demo gear
- transceivers/ beacons
- equipment insurance
Know Before You Go!
Heading out into the backcountry? Make sure to check the Utah Avalanche Center forecast.
Share this Post