To process a warranty claim, please contact the authorized Voile dealer where the product was purchased. If item was purchased directly though Voile, warranty claims can be made using the form below.
Voile Manufacturing, warrants all products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of end-user purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, purchasing from Voile or an authorized Voile dealer. This warranty is non transferrable.
Exclusions from this warranty are as follows:
• Normal wear and tear.
• Damage caused by rocks, impacts, misuse, abuse or negligence.
• Damage caused by adhesives or solvents.
• Damage to skis or splitboards and/or bindings due to improper mounting or adjustment of bindings.
• Damage to climbing skin glue due to improper storage, excessive heat, and foreign object contamination such as pet hair, dust, dirt, and vegetation. Always store skins glue to glue. Do not let glue come in contact with the plush.
• Any and all claims for incidental damage.
• Used demo or rental gear.
All coverage under this warranty becomes void if any modification, or alteration has been made to the product.
All coverage under this warranty becomes void if quiver killers have been installed on the product.
2636 South Constitution Blvd (2700 West)
Salt Lake City, UT 84119 USA
Toll Free in USA: (800) 670-8622
Phone: (801) 973-8622
Fax: (801) 973-8918