Is there any situation that the Voile Strap can’t improve?
The updated Hyper Glide climbing skins now feature the same easy-to-use and rapidly repairable tail attachement that has been field-proven on our splitboard skins. A hardened and anodized aluminum plate is riveted to the tip and tail of POMOCA’s hydrophobic mohair/nylon plush, with a stainless steel tip loop and indestructible urethane tail strap that keeps those skins secure.
Available in three dimensions specifically fit to the go-far Voile Objective and Endeavor touring skis, these climbing skins offer the extra grip needed to make difficult ascents possible without adding unnecessary weight.
Made with the perfect blend of 70% mohair and 30% nylon, Hyper Glide Ski Skins are light, grippy, and glide so well you’ll think you left your skins in your pack.
The hytrel tip attachment and toggle remain flexible when the temperature plummets, and an elastic universal Voile Strap tail clip ensures your skins stay snug and secure. The 100% waterproof membrane between the fibers and the adhesive drastically improves durability and glue performance while reducing weight and making them more pliable for easy stowing. And the Ever Dry hydrophobic treatment makes sure they keep gripping, whatever the weather—no need for sprays or waxes to stop the glop.
These are the climbing skins you reach for when your destination is especially remote or when making fast time is critical.
- 70% Mohair – 30% Nylon
- Hytrel Tip Attachment and Toggle
- Hardened and Anodized Aluminum Tail Plate
- Stainless Steel Rivets
- Elastic Tail Strap with Universal Tail Clip
- Safer Skin: A 100% waterproof membrane that prevents the transfer of moisture between the skin’s plush and adhesive layers. This drastically improves the glue performance from edge to edge while also increasing the skin’s tear resistance. This (2nd) generation of their lining is made with finer layers, which effectively reduce weight and make the skin more pliable (easier to trim, handle, and stow).
- Ever Dry: This hydrophobic treatment is applied to the entire length of the skin’s fibres, guaranteeing life-long protection without the need for antiglopping sprays.
No reviews yet.
164cm Part No: 3094-85-164 UPC: 759948919690 171cm Part No: 3094-85-171 UPC: 759948919706 178cm Part No: 3094-85-178 UPC: 759948919713